About The School  

About the School

 

 

                                                                                                            

 

 

 

Built in 1918, at the corner of College and Hall Streets, this school

was the beginning of the Whitesboro Independent School District

as we know it today. It served Grades 1-12, until 1938, when the new

two story was built and then it became the elementary school.

The pictured building was torn down in 1973, to make room for the new

"Open Concept" elementary building.